Footprints Zimbabwe, launched in October 2017, is a magazine for Zimbabwe’s tourism, cultural and conservation sectors. Our magazine is available for distribution all over the world in both print and digital format. We currently produce four issues per annum, and have distributed to readers in South Africa, Australia, the UK, Greece and the USA. We are currently finalising the distribution of our magazine to outlets in Zambia and South Africa – an exciting development for Footprints and our partners!
We produce a high quality magazine, thanks to our internationally experienced desktop publisher and one of Southern Africa’s most reputable printing organisations. Footprints Zimbabwe’s articles do not date and our magazine is perfect bound, ensuring longevity and easier handling.
- Current advertising partners will be featured on our website for the duration of the issue in which they are featured – three months.
- Current advertising partners will be regularly featured on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram social media platforms for the duration of the current issue.
- Media promotion of our advertisers is focused to ensure direct, instant and effective communication between yourself and interested readers. For this we will need your contact details – address, telephone, email, website, social media addresses.
You may also supply:
- Five to ten images for use as gallery pictures, with captions or details of where and when photograph was taken.
- Up to 250 words describing your business/company
Outside Back Cover - $600
Inside Front & Back Covers - $600
Full page - $500
Half page horizontal/vertical - $250
Banner Ad - $175
Quarter page - $125
Eighth page - $65
Classified section (65mm x 35mm) -$40
PDF or Jpeg (300 dpi CMYK) files. If sending a PDF ensure that all text is converted to curves/outlines.